The market applauded the change in legislation that allowed fixed-line concession holders to migrate their concessions to a private regime, while attention is also being focused on the possibility of flexibilization of pay-TV legislation, among other positive changes. More
América Móvil’s Claro consolidates its second position, according to figures which were compiled by Santander Brasil. More
- Empresa de Tecnologia e Informações da Previdência Social
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- JP Morgan Perú
- Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay)
- AT&T Inc.
- Compañía Anónima Nacional de Teléfonos de Venezuela
- Claro Comunicaciones S.A.
- Valaris plc
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones (IFT)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.