The scheme that Peru has been employing to encourage the widespread use of natural gas, in most cases, is through Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs), as this mechanism ensures quality service during the term of the concession. More
The new batch of projects is focused on natural gas infrastructure and for the first time features a privately owned and developed project, the US$2.35bn liquefaction unit at the Energía Costa Azul LNG terminal in Baja California. More
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- LNG liquefaction complex in Puerto Libertad
- Ilo storage plant
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- Pampa Melchorita LNG plant
- Cryogenic plant - Poza Rica
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.