As Brazil's federal government has established a series of measures to open up its natural gas market for private players, states are also working to adapt their own rules to the new environment. BNamericas talked to the natural gas team for Rio de Janeiro about the upcoming changes in the state market. More
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República de Guatemala
- Ministerio de Hidrocarburos del Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia
- Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables de la República del Ecuador
- Genneia S.A.
- Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos
- Petróleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA)
- China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC)
- Ecopetrol S.A.
- Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A.
- ExxonMobil de Colombia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.