New measures are in line with plans to cut harmful emissions by 51% before 2030. More
The Barranquilla-based gas transporter says its pipeline network has reached 2,756km while transport capacity stands at 951Mf3/d (million cubic feet per day). More
- Ilo storage plant
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- LNG liquefaction complex in Puerto Libertad
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- Pampa Melchorita LNG plant
- Cryogenic plant - Poza Rica
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.