Lithium Carbonate News
Ensuring the supply of minerals is considered key to the development of clean technologies for the transition to low-carbon energy, such as solar panels, wind turbines and lithium-ion batteries. More
BNamericas speaks with Benjamín Torres-Barrón, lead energy, mining and infrastructure project lawyer at Baker McKenzie about the energy transition in the Latin American mining industry. More
Lithium Carbonate Projects
- Tres Quebradas Phase II (3Q Expansion)
- Sal de la Puna
- Salar de Turi
- Grota do Cirilo (Phases 2 & 3)
- Northern and southern complexes (Grota do Cirilo Phase 1)
- Capacity Increase and Production Optimization Carmen Lithium Plant
- Rio Grande (NOA Lithium Brines)
- Pampa Blanca Expansion
- Pastos Grandes
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!