The USMCA looks to lock-in US natural gas dominance in Mexico. More
- Massification of the use of natural gas - distribution of natural gas through a pipeline network in the regions of Apurímac, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Junín, Cusco, Puno and Ucayali (Seven regions)
- Buenaventura regasification plant
- Pajaritos LNG import terminal
- UTE GNA LNG storage and regasification terminal
- Baja California Sur supply
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- LNG Terminal and Electric Complex in Sucre
- Third CGC regasification plant (Sudestada)
- LNG to Power
- Natural gas for the south zone
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.