Some US$78bn in investments are foreseen by the Brazilian oil company in 2023-27, mostly for exploration and production. More
The country was the first in Central America to incorporate LNG into its energy matrix. More
- LNG Terminal and Electric Complex in Sucre
- LNG terminal at Suape port
- Buenaventura regasification plant
- Expansion of Mejillones LNG terminal regasification capacity
- Gás Sul Terminal
- Barcarena LNG Regasification and Storage Terminal
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- Pacific Terminal (Costa Rica)
- Amigo LNG Liquefaction Terminal
- Nataly 1 LNG Plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.