The navy and maritime regulator Dimar have opposed the proposed location of the import terminal, which is slated for the Buenaventura port. More
A growing catalog of upstream projects and – with the exception of Mexico – a general shift towards pro-market energy policies, point to the start of a new era that could finally see Latin America fulfil its vast oil and gas potential. More
- Electric self-generation Terminal GNL Mejillones
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- LNG to Power
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- LNG maritime terminal Talcahuano
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- Sásabe-Guaymas Pipeline (Sonora Pipeline)
- GasAtacama FRSU Unit
- Cryogenic plant - Poza Rica
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.