The facilities would be located in the Gulf of Morrosquillo and La Guajira and could be linked to existing gas pipeline infrastructure, according deputy energy minister Diego Mesa. More
The announcement comes as the Andean country steps up efforts to reduce its dependence on hydropower by focusing on natural gas and renewables. More
- Gás Sul Terminal
- LNG to Power
- Electric self-generation Terminal GNL Mejillones
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- LNG maritime terminal Talcahuano
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- Sásabe-Guaymas Pipeline (Sonora Pipeline)
- GasAtacama FRSU Unit
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.