Engie México has set the goal of being net-zero carbon by 2045 and supporting the decarbonization of its customers with a target of 45Mt/y of CO2. More
Pacífico Mexinol is expected to be the largest ultra-low carbon chemicals facility in the world. More
- METH2 Atacama
- Pacific Mexinol Methanol Plant
- Antofagasta Mining Energy Renewable (Amer)
- Tambor Green Hydrogen Hub
- Río Grande methanol plant
- E-methanol plant in Paysandú (eFuels Project)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel Production and Decarbonization Pilot Project (Haru Oni)
- Trinidad methanol dimethyl-ether plant
- Methanol petrochemical complex
- General Lagos sodium methylate plant
- Afton Chemical Indústria de Aditivos Ltda.
- Evonik Degussa Brasil Ltda.
- São Martinho S.A.
- Pemex Transformación Industrial, S.A. de C.V.
- Logum Logística S.A.
- Evonik Degussa Argentina S.A.
- Ferrostaal do Brasil Comércio e Indústria Ltda.
- ALS Canada
- Andes Mining & Energy Corp. S.A.
- Wison Engineering Services Co. Ltd
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!