Mexico's First Long-Term Electric Power Auction
Mexico's First Long-Term Electric Power Auction News
BNamericas presents the five largest wind farms from Mexico’s long-term energy auctions currently under construction, ranked according to investment. More
Mexico's First Long-Term Electric Power Auction Projects
- Tres Mesas 4 wind farm
- Energía Renovable de la Península wind farm (Progreso wind farm)
- Sol de Insurgentes photovoltaic solar park
- Ticul B solar plant
- Ticul A solar project
- Calpulalpan solar plant
- Bacabachi I solar photovoltaic plant (Navajoa Solar Plant)
- Parque Solar Calera PV plant
- Kambul solar project
- Aguascalientes Potencia 1 PV solar park
Mexico's First Long-Term Electric Power Auction Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.