Illegal mining News
The current mining code has been in force for 21 years and the government of Gustavo Petro has said it will be a priority to update it to face the new challenges of the industry. More
BNamericas looks at the varied backgrounds of the people who will be part of the president-elect's transition team in the mining and energy areas. More
Illegal mining Projects
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Paprika Tailings Deposit
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Long Term Development Plan - Compañia Minera Cerro Negro SA
- Complementary decanting works and other actions, Mina Invierno Project
- Useful Life Extension Mina Concordia
- Extraction of aggregates in the tailings dam section of Minera Escondida for the period 2020-2030
- Mechanized Extraction of Aggregates, km 72.1 to 74.1 Maipo River
- Hydraulic Fracturing of 4 Wells and 3 Multipoles in Arenal Block
- Extraction of Árídos Empréstito Cárdenas y Hernández
Illegal mining Companies
- Compañia Minera Antamina S.A.
- Sierra Gorda Sociedad Contractual Minera
- Kinross Brasil Mineração S.A.
- Appian Capital Advisory LLP
- Lundin Mining Corporation
- DNV Energy Systems México S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Kinross Gold Corp.
- Transformer Protector Corp.
- Lithium South Development Corporation
- Endress+Hauser AG
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.