Illegal mining News
Pressures for tax increases in the sector have escalated, with the sector's own robust performance paving the way for government to see the industry as a possible source of relief for ailing public finances. Rinaldo César Mancin, director of institutional relations at Ibram, talks with BNamericas about the perspectives for the sector. More
Among the priorities are operational safety, sustainability, respect for people and the preservation of the environment, including combating illegal mining. More
Illegal mining Projects
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Paprika Tailings Deposit
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Long Term Development Plan - Compañia Minera Cerro Negro SA
- Complementary decanting works and other actions, Mina Invierno Project
- Useful Life Extension Mina Concordia
- Extraction of aggregates in the tailings dam section of Minera Escondida for the period 2020-2030
- Mechanized Extraction of Aggregates, km 72.1 to 74.1 Maipo River
- Hydraulic Fracturing of 4 Wells and 3 Multipoles in Arenal Block
- Extraction of Árídos Empréstito Cárdenas y Hernández
Illegal mining Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.