New Investment amount
New Investment amount News
Pemex’s E&P unit won approval for exploration plans on three of four assignments pitched to the hydrocarbons regulator, with the fourth likely to be approved soon. A former regulatory official told BNamericas that the move to deep water makes sense with the López Obrador administration's shift in focus to boosting potential reserves over increasing output. More
New Investment amount Projects
- Guayaquil port main access canal dredging
- Plant's sub-fluvial sewage pipe - Riachuelo system (Lot 3)
- Fortaleza metro east line
- Pozuelos-Pastos Grandes
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- RT Sulphide
- Andean electrical interconnection system (SINEA)
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
New Investment amount Companies
- Process Consultants Inc., Sucursal Colombia
- Toesca Infraestructura Fondo de Inversión
- Nicoz Resources S.A.
- Aertec Solutions
- Consórcio Heleno & Fonseca - Infracon
- Consorcio Río Colorado UTE
- Unión Temporal Meta
- Consorcio GyM Stracon
- Consorcio Jofege Pavimentação e Construção Ltda. - Enotec Engenharia Obras e Tecnologia LTDA. III Etapa Tiete
- Consórcio Rodoanel Norte Empresa Brasileira de Engenharia de Infraestrutura Ltda. - Ingeniería y Economía del Transporte
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.