Non-life Insurance News
Susep has invited market participants to make suggestions for the creation of open insurance manuals. More
As the costs of the Mexico City metro collapse remain unknown, national insurance association AMIS gave assurances that it is ready to back the infrastructure sector in ongoing projects, citing the May 3 incident as proof that operators need to have comprehensive coverage. More
Non-life Insurance Companies
- UK Export Finance
- Price Forbes & Partners Ltd.
- Seguro Social de Salud del Perú (EsSalud)
- Allianz México S.A., Compañía de Seguros
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- Instituto de Previsión Social de Paraguay
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Instituciones de Seguros
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- Banco Bradesco S.A.
- Itaú Unibanco Holding S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.