With this objective, the company relies on the flexibilities offered by the AES Andrés and AES Colón terminals in the Dominican Republic and Panama. More
While volumes rose, revenues dipped because of the oil price crash, and imports fell because of quarantines. More
- FPSO Marlim 1 (Anita Garibaldi MV33)
- FPSO Parque das Baleias
- FPSO Sepetiba (ex Mero 2)
- LNG terminal at Suape port
- Massification of the use of natural gas - distribution of natural gas through a pipeline network in the regions of Apurímac, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Junín, Cusco, Puno and Ucayali (Seven regions)
- FPSO Anna Nery (FPSO Marlim 2)
- Gato do Mato FPSO
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal in San Pedro de Macoris
- Gás Sul Terminal
- Andes LNG
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.