Jorge Rivera Staff, energy sector content coordinator for Panama's president-elect Laurentino Cortizo (pictured), provides a glimpse of what can be expected from the next administration. More
A total of 31,630 people on average worked exclusively in works and projects developed by Ecopetrol in the country through contractors in the first quarter of 2019, which represented an increase of 33% compared to the same period of the previous year . More
- Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables de la República del Ecuador
- Repsol S.A.
- Vopak Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- AECOM Capital
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- BNDES - Fundo de Participação Social FPS
- Hocol Petroleum Limited
- Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos
- Mansarovar Energy Colombia Ltd.
- Petróleos Mexicanos S.A. de C.V. (Pemex)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.