The firm has applied an “experimental business model” to get the plant up and running, although it did not state the utilization level of the unit under the new scheme and it has not struck a new deal with Pemex for gas supply. More
- Petrochemical plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
- PET petrochemical plant
- Biomex ethanol plant
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plant
- Propane dehydrogenation plant in Cartagena
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos
- Tarija propylene and polypropylene YPFB plant
- Gran Chaco ethylene and polyethylene plant
- Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex
- Green Polypropylene Plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.