Onshore Wind News
Uruguay has a wealth of offshore wind power generation potential, and authorities possess seabed data from hydrocarbons-related work – an activity the country is promoting in parallel, given the importance of natural gas in the energy transition and as a potential revenue generator. More
COVID-19 fundamentally changed our consumption behavior and the global demand for energy, causing a reduction in CO2 emission rates. However, in a post-pandemic scenario, this demand is expected to increase in step with the global economic recovery. More
Onshore Wind Projects
Onshore Wind Companies
- Transbiaga S.A.
- EDP Renováveis Brasil, S.A.
- GR KOSTEN S.A.U.
- Ingenieros Consultores y Constructores Electromecánicos, S.A. de C.V.
- Multical Ingeniería y Construcciones Ltda.
- Eólica Angicos II Geração de Energias SPE S.A.
- Eólica Angicos I Geração de Energias SPE S.A.
- Afonso Bezerra IV Geração de Energia SPE S.A.
- Afonso Bezerra III Geração de Energia SPE S.A.
- Afonso Bezerra II Geração de Energia SPE S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.