BNamericas speaks to Oscar Falcon, the Latin America head of Black & Veatch about the plans for the region's energy sector. More
Under the new deal, the Mexican NOC will supply Braskem's Etileno XXI petrochemical complex with 30,000b/d (barrels per day) of ethane for three years, replacing a previous commitment to supply the facility with 66,000b/d for 20 years starting in 2010. More
- Polo GasLub (ex Comperj)
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos/Nanchital
- South Propylene (Propilsur)
- Tarija propylene and polypropylene YPFB plant
- Biomex ethanol plant
- Petrochemical plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
- PET petrochemical plant
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plant
- Propane dehydrogenation plant in Cartagena
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.