Also, Mendoza province-based energy infrastructure manufacturer Impsa plans to build a green hydrogen plant and an associated solar park in sundrenched San Juan province. More
Celsia, EDF Renewables and Enel have cast doubt on the future of their renewable energy investments in the South American country. More
- Guaymas photovoltaic plant
- São Pedro e Paulo VI photovoltaic plant (São Pedro e Paulo photovoltaic complex)
- São Pedro e Paulo VIII photovoltaic plant (São Pedro e Paulo photovoltaic complex)
- Llanta photovoltaic plant
- São Pedro e Paulo V photovoltaic plant (São Pedro e Paulo photovoltaic complex)
- Ventos de São Zacarias (Ex Feijão)
- Magdalena I solar park
- San Martín Solar Photovoltaic Plant (ex La Joya Solar)
- AR Changos Solar photovoltaic plant
- Pampa Union Solar Plant Expansion
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!