Peru, which has more than doubled annual copper output since 2015 with the startup of a slew of new mines and expansions, is on track to move closer to the country's goal of producing 3Mt/y. More
- Ministerio de Gobierno de Panamá
- Direction Nationale de l'Eau Potable et de l'Assoinissement
- Gobierno del Distrito Federal (México)
- Paul Hastings, Sao Paulo Office
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Gobierno del Estado de México
- Municipalidad de Lo Prado
- Ilustre Municipalidad de Santiago
- Unión de Naciones Suramericanas (Unasur)
- Municipalidad de Valparaíso
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.