Climate initiatives and ESG considerations have never been taken more seriously in global investment circles than now, with green bonds seeing exponential growth and high demand, but with little regulatory push, Latin America finds itself both highly exposed to growing ESG risks and relatively unengaged with investment-minded initiatives to help mitigate those risks. More
Every constitutionally designated successor has resigned. More
- Companhia Metropolitana de Transportes Coletivos
- Ministerio de Hacienda de la República Argentina
- Ayuntamiento de Fresnillo
- Ente Nacional de Comunicaciones
- United Nations - Naciones Unidas
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Gobierno de la Provincia de Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur
- Ministerio de Agricultura y Riego de la República del Perú
- Gobierno de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- Ministerio de Recursos Naturales de Surinam
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.