A new batch of suspensions and financing troubles bode poorly for an industry that is largely dependent on foreign backing from banks and multilaterals. More
A distant cousin to the highly controversial bill eliminating most bank fees introduced in 2018, the new version has the backing of the private sector and is attached to major bank commitments to slash the number of fees customers face. More
- Alcaldía de San Miguelito
- Gobierno Regional de Ayacucho
- Companhia Metropolitana de Transportes Coletivos
- Ministerio de Hacienda de la República Argentina
- Ayuntamiento de Fresnillo
- Ente Nacional de Comunicaciones
- United Nations - Naciones Unidas
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Gobierno de la Provincia de Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur
- Ministerio de Agricultura y Riego de la República del Perú
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.