As Mexico braces for the full onslaught of the COVID-19 crisis, a devastating economic impact is about to take shape with massive unemployment and business closures. More
The International Monetary Fund declared on March 27 that the world economy was already in recession, revealing that more than 80 countries had requested emergency assistance. But what is the impact on Latin America and the energy sector that makes much of its economy tick? More
- Alcaldía de San Miguelito
- Gobierno Regional de Ayacucho
- Companhia Metropolitana de Transportes Coletivos
- Ministerio de Hacienda de la República Argentina
- Ayuntamiento de Fresnillo
- Ente Nacional de Comunicaciones
- United Nations - Naciones Unidas
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Gobierno de la Provincia de Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur
- Ministerio de Agricultura y Riego de la República del Perú
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.