President Carlos Alvarado said in an interview that the US$1.75bn IMF loan is a necessary part of any solution for a fiscal crisis made worse by COVID-19. More
US president-elect Joe Biden wants to reshore manufacturing and service jobs by offering tax credits – a policy that does not necessarily mean Latin America is left out of the game. More
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Gobierno Regional de la Libertad de la República del Perú
- Telecommunications Management Group, Inc.
- Autoridad Nacional de Licencias Ambientales
- Alcaldía de San Miguelito
- Gobierno Regional de Ayacucho
- Companhia Metropolitana de Transportes Coletivos
- Ente Nacional de Comunicaciones
- United Nations - Naciones Unidas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.