Port efficiency News
Access channel services are currently provided by the country’s port authorities and it will be the first time that such services are offered as a concession. More
Both terminals in Santos port are currently operated by a Petrobras subsidiary, but the government wants to foster competition by reducing the state company's footprint. More
Port efficiency Projects
- Bolívar port modernization (Third phase)
- Cerros de Valparaíso container terminal (TCVAL, Terminal 2)
- São Luis Port (São Luis do Maranhão private use terminal)
- Megaport of Amapala
- Modernization and development of the San Lorenzo Port (Henecán Port)
- Mejillones port complex solid grain terminal expansion
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Ro-Ro terminal
- Manaus new industrial port
- Puerto Guaymas Special Agricultural Bulk Terminal
Port efficiency Companies
- Mexico Pacific Limited, LLC
- Itapoá Terminais Portuários S.A.
- Empresa Portuaria San Antonio
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
- Sociedad Portuaria El Cayao S.A. ESP (SPEC LNG)
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Terminal Puerto Coquimbo S.A.
- TMSA - Tecnologia em Movimentação S.A.
- Empresa Constructora Belfi S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.