Port efficiency News
There is a high risk that the final environmental decision on a large-scale port in the city of San Antonio will be made by the courts, according to a local environmental law researcher. More
Exporters singled out strikes as the biggest reason behind delays, while most trade actors admitted not participating in coordination initiatives. More
Port efficiency Projects
- Bolívar port modernization (Third phase)
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Ro-Ro terminal
- Megaport of Amapala
- Port terminal Das Lajes
- São Luis Port (São Luis do Maranhão private use terminal)
- Mejillones port complex solid grain terminal expansion
- Manaus new industrial port
- São Mateus Harbour Centre
- Cerros de Valparaíso container terminal
Port efficiency Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.