Potable water system
Potable water system News
Currently under review in the lower house, the bill would enable the government to seek a US$1.6bn loan for health measures, among others. More
Located in Atacama region, Chile's first state-run desalination plant shows the country's "advantage" regarding the technology, authorities said. More
Potable water system Projects
- Gamboa water purification plant Jose "Pepe" Fierro
- Casupá reservoir
- Tasajero II Thermoelectric Plant
- Water supply system for the mid-river basin of the Tempisque river and coastal communities (PAACUME)
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 4 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 3 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Los Molinos-Córdoba canal expansion
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
- Xingó water supply channel, phase 1
Potable water system Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.