Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program (5G)
Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program (5G) News
The contract will be awarded on June 8. More
The project calls for an investment of US$383mn and includes the dredging of 668km. More
Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program (5G) Projects
- Valle del Cauca road network: Cali - Palmira access
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla airport modernization (San Andrés)
- Calarcá-La Paila highway (ex Ruta del Privilegio)
- Road Network of Valle del Cauca: Buenaventura - Buga Corridor
- Magdalena River navigation project: Bocas de Ceniza - Barrancabermeja
- Santuario - Caño Alegre corridor (Ruta del Agua)
- La Dorada-Chiriguaná railway corridor rehabilitation
- Magdalena Trunk C2 Sabana de Torres - Curumaní
- Magdalena Trunk C1 Puerto Salgar - Barrancabermeja
- Western longitudinal avenue (ALO), south section
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.