Private Investment News
Mexican business leaders see the president's decision to cancel the special economic zones program as a lost opportunity. AMLO shrugged off the criticism and preferred instead to hail FDI figures for January-September, which showed a robust increase in direct investment coming to Mexico. More
Whether the impact of the Brumadinho dam collapse is fading or not, the Brazilian mining giant is expected to have learned from the experience that seriously damaged its reputation. BNamericas quizzed analysts on Vale's next steps. More
Private Investment Projects
Private Investment Companies
- JV Orex Minerals Inc - Pan American Silver Corp.
- BMR Energy Limited
- Comisión Nacional de Riego
- Cauchari Solar S.A.U.
- CAF (Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina)
- Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables de la República del Ecuador
- Desarrollo Vial de los Andes S.A.C.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Mitsui Chile Ltda.
- Turner & Townsend
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.