Project Finance News
Mexico's state-owned power utility and several other major corporates are primed for downgrades, said Banorte, following Standard & Poor's downgrades of the Mexican sovereign and Pemex, particularly in light of the agency's negative outlook on the nation amid low oil prices and the COVID-19 crisis. More
IEnova and JICA sign long-term credit certified under the Green Loan principles More
Project Finance Companies
- Banco Interacciones, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple, Grupo Financiero Interacciones
- Korea Development Bank
- Banco de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- Deutsche Bank AG
- BBVA Perú
- CaixaBank S.A.
- CAF (Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG)
- Corporación Interamericana de Inversiones (BID Invest) Inter-American Investment Corporation (IDB Invest)
- Bank of China Limited (BOC)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.