Poised for congressional wins in June's midterm elections, Mexico's President López Obrador will likely not need the private sector's support to pass sweeping fiscal reforms later this year that further increase the cost of doing business. But he puts his master plan for the nation in jeopardy by doing so, says Scotiabank VP Eduardo Suárez. More
Moody's Investors Service (" Moody's ") assigned a B1 rating to the proposed senior unsecured notes of up to USD450 million due in up to 7 years to be issued by Kenbourne Invest S.A More
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- OCP Ecuador S.A.
- Grupo Queiroz Galvão S.A.
- Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social (BNDES)
- Clearstream Banking S.A.
- Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corp.
- Sumitomo Corporation do Brasil S.A.
- HSBC México S.A.
- Centro Nacional de Control de Energía de la República del Ecuador
- International Monetary Fund
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.