“Natural gas production has been increasing rapidly since 2006, with a notable growth acceleration taking place starting 2017,” said Enverus’ Rob McBride, senior director of strategy and analytics at Enverus. “In the past three years, some areas grew by 32%, or 23 Bcf/d. However, we’ve also seen a steady drop in prices” that’s been “challenging" for producers. More
- Gás Sul Terminal
- Novo Tempo Barcarena thermo plant
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- Barcarena LNG Regasification and Storage Terminal
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- Energía Costa Azul LNG Terminal
- GasAtacama FRSU Unit
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.