“IFC is growing its business, so as we grow, we’ll do more, and so the amount of climate finance we do, in a nominal way, will grow with that overall increase,” says Martin Spicer, Latin America director at the private sector-focused development institution. More
Energy projects led last month’s submissions with 91 proposals requiring US$5.9bn. More
- Malleco wind farm
- Terra Energía Renovable park
- Candelaria solar park
- EO200i wind farm (ex-wind park in Alta Guajira)
- Photovoltaic park in en Río Negro (Consolmy Energy)
- Ovejera Sur wind farm
- Entre Ríos wind park
- Border Solar Norte photovoltaic plant
- Monte Plata Solar Phase II
- Mila del Verano Photovoltaic Park
- GM Colombian Hydro S.A.S.
- Siemens Gamesa Energia Renovável Ltda.
- Sunny Power S.R.L
- Complexo Fotovoltaico Marangatu Solar II SPE Ltda.
- Desarrollos Fotovoltaicos DSS, S.R.L.
- Inprolec S.A.
- Aldesa Energías Renovables de México, S. A. de C. V.
- Avant Ecotecnia S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Hidroeléctrica Ñuble SpA
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.