The goal is to bring power to over 12,000 new consumers in Marajó, in the country’s north. More
- Juliaca bypass road
- Salvador-Itaparica bridge
- Completion of Route BR-319 paving, Manaus-Porto Velho stretch, sub-section km 250-km 655
- Second Concession Route 5, Los Vilos-La Serena Stretch
- Tola-Batán sewage pipe
- Construction of highway PR-10
- Carlos bridge
- Longitudinal de la Sierra stretch 4
- Raposo Tavares highway expansion (SP-270)
- Raposo Tavares highway expansion and repair (SP-270), section VI
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.