As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, toll revenues have declined, while a bill in congress would reduce tolls during peak hours. More
The company has signed a leniency agreement with prosecutors. More
- Tatamá integrated hydroelectric plant (PRT, PRTB and PRTF)
- Export highway corridor Natalio-Cedrales stretch, lot 2
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Botanic garden viaduct (Costanera Norte II Ave. interconnection)
- Regional express network (RER) stage 1, phase 2: Obelisco central station
- Arima Hospital
- Transversal De Boyaca (chiquinquira - Dos Y Medio)
- Corredor Del Sur (San Miguel-Santana)
- - Access to the Port of Barranquilla (Carrera 38)
- - La Tebaida-Montenegro
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.