Shallow waters News
The announcement was made within the framework of the visit of the President of the Republic Iván Duque to the Castilla III station located in the municipality of Castilla La Nueva (Meta). With these new parks, the supply of renewable energy for the Ecopetrol Group will reach 155 Megawatts (MW) in less than 2 years. They will be located in the departments of Meta, Huila, Antioquia and Bolívar. Castilla 3 Station is inaugurated with investments of $ 1.3 billion. 1,700 people worked. More
Political analyst Piero Trepiccione tells BNamericas that unity within the Venezuelan opposition is "absolutely proportional" to an eventual resolution to the country's political and economic turbulence. More
Shallow waters Projects
Shallow waters Companies
- Oleoducto de los Llanos Orientales S.A., Sucursal en Colombia
- Odebrecht Ingeniería & Construcción Internacional - Perú
- Terminal Gas Caldera S.A.
- Cameron International Corp.
- Thyssenkrupp South America
- Chariot Brasil Petróleo e Gás Ltda.
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Antuko Comercialización SpA
- CONTROL Y MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES CYMI, S.A.
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.