Social Infrastructure News
São Paulo, Rio Grande do Sul and Paraná will invest in roads, a prison and a hospital. More
Cabei approved in 2018 US$193mn in financing for five hospitals in the cities of Jutiapa, Mazatenango, Sololá, Chiquimula and San Pedro Carchá. More
Social Infrastructure Projects
- Chinandega department hospital
- New mother and child institute hospital
- New Simón Bolívar hospital
- Conviction Enforcement Center for Men
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Group IV hospital network (Los Ríos): Juan Morey hospital in La Unión
- Group IV hospital network (Los Ríos): Río Bueno hospital
- Group IV hospital network (Los Ríos): Los Lagos Hospital
- New Central Military Hospital
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.