The World Bank Group member has agreed to finance the acquisition of around 990 electric buses and is in early-stage green loan negotiations with power generator Engie Energía Chile, while exploring green ammonia opportunities. More
- Ligustro 2 photovoltaic park
- Ligustro 1 photovoltaic park
- Perales Photovoltaic Solar Park
- Libélula photovoltaic park
- Photovoltaic Park Andino Occidente II
- Portón del Sol solar park
- Zonaxol photovoltaic park
- Cumayasa 1 photovoltaic plant
- El Campano solar park
- Arenarosa photovoltaic plant (C.S.F. Arenosa 169.82MW)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.