Starting from the objective of improving the standing of state-owned firms Pemex and CFE, both of which were monopolies until the 2013 energy reforms, the Mexican president has cancelled a planned renewable auction and erected roadblocks for the development of renewable projects already awarded. More
- Corporación Dominicana de Empresas Eléctricas Estatales
- Constructora Con-Pax S.A.
- Bravos Energía
- Perimetral Montagem Ltda.
- Centro de Control de Energías Renovables Chile
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- Sociedad Centro de Estudios y Laboratorios Celab y Compañía Limitada
- Maracof Chile SPA
- Loverval Finance S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.