• With the Energy Transition Law, which was approved by the Congress of the Republic and now passes to presidential approval, the green and blue hydrogen projects will be able to access rent over-deduction, VAT exclusion, zero tariffs and accelerated depreciation. • These incentives will also extend to smart metering and large-scale energy storage equipment and investments. This law clarifies and ratifies that smart meters and their installation will not have any additional cost for users. • The tax benefits of VAT exclusion, zero tariffs, income over-deduction and accelerated depreciation, which were established in Law 1715, will be extended to energy efficiency projects. More
The federal utility firm said the renewables investment would be in geothermal, solar and wind. More
- Desierto de Atacama solar plant expansion
- Horus solar plant
- Cerro Dominador solar plant (ex Atacama 1)
- Abril 99 solar plant
- Awarala solar power plant
- Terra Energía Renovable park
- Candelaria solar park
- Photovoltaic park in en Río Negro (Consolmy Energy)
- Border Solar Norte photovoltaic plant
- Monte Plata Solar Phase II
- SEDIC S.A. Ingenieros Consultores
- Eco Ingenieros S.A. de C.V.
- Quanta Services Colombia SAS
- GM Colombian Hydro S.A.S.
- Sunny Power S.R.L
- Complexo Fotovoltaico Marangatu Solar II SPE Ltda.
- Desarrollos Fotovoltaicos DSS, S.R.L.
- Aldesa Energías Renovables de México, S. A. de C. V.
- Avant Ecotecnia S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.