The partners believe the project would help Brazil face a high gas supply scenario. More
The studies put the investment required at US$128mn, local paper El Periódico reported. More
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Guayaquil port main access canal dredging
- Plant's sub-fluvial sewage pipe - Riachuelo system (Lot 3)
- Fortaleza metro east line
- Pozuelos-Pastos Grandes
- RT Sulphide
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.