• Afinia, a subsidiary of Grupo EPM, will begin to provide electric power service starting this Thursday, October 1 in Bolívar, Cesar, Córdoba, Sucre and some municipalities in Magdalena • With its new subsidiary, Grupo EPM will increase its participation in the Colombian energy market to approximately 35% • In the next 10 years $ 8 billion will be invested to improve the service and modernize the Company More
The network operators, Afinia and Air-e, will provide the energy service as of October 1 in the seven departments of the Caribbean region that represent close to 25% of the country's electricity market. They will have to execute an investment plan worth $ 5.8 trillion in a period of five years, for the benefit of more than 10 million inhabitants and the social and economic development of the region. More
- Atacama wind farm
- Canelillo power plant
- Jardín Solar Photovoltaic Solar Plant
- Los Alpes photovoltaic park
- Piura Nueva-Frontera transmission line
- Mesa de Morenos Cerritos wind farm
- El Ramonal solar farm
- Yguazú 500kV and expansion of Kilometer 30 substation
- Quillagua solar park (phase I)
- Candelaria solar park
- Corporación Dominicana de Empresas Eléctricas Estatales
- AES Argentina Generación S.A.
- Perimetral Montagem Ltda.
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- COSAMPA Projetos e Construções Ltda.
- Naturgy Energy Group S.A.
- Codensa S.A. ESP
- Luz del Sur S.A.A.
- Electrificadora del Caribe S.A. E.S.P.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.