Most of these investments will be needed for oil and gas exploration and production activities, which are expected to require some 1.7tn reais (US$394bn). More
With this million-dollar investment, the company will raise the operating standards of its distribution companies: CAESS, CLESA, EEO and DEUSEM, to offer communities, businesses and industries more sustainable and intelligent solutions, thus leading the modernization of electricity distribution in El Salvador. More
- Borinquen II geothermal plant
- Río Escondido solar park (Escondido solar project)
- El Paso photovoltaic plant
- Tasajero II Thermoelectric Plant
- Caracolí Substation (Atlántico 3)
- Montalva Solar photovoltaic plark
- Tolpán Sur wind farm
- Awarala solar power plant
- Usya solar photovoltaic plant
- Nuevo Futuro solar park
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.