Surface water News
The government is implementing a project to secure water supply for the two states until 2045. More
The new regulation covers issues such as exploration and prospecting, execution schedules, citizen participation, management of water bodies and closure. More
Surface water Projects
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
- Temascaltepec dam and pumping station (fourth phase of the Cutzamala)
- Changuinola river channelling - dredging project
Surface water Companies
- Grupo Queiroz Galvão S.A.
- ACO, Inc.
- Comisión Estatal de Servicios Públicos de Tijuana
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Cesel S.A.
- KBR Inc.
- Coordinación de Ingeniería de Proyectos S.C.
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.