Surface water News
The project is a public-private partnership that includes design, financing, construction, rehabilitation, expansion, operation and maintenance of the collection, treatment and final disposal systems of municipal wastewater in the city of Puerto Maldonado. More
The proposed reforms prohibit metallic mining in areas surrounding water sources and return powers to local water councils. More
Surface water Projects
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
- Temascaltepec dam and pumping station (fourth phase of the Cutzamala)
- Changuinola river channelling - dredging project
Surface water Companies
- Aguas y Saneamientos Argentinos S.A.
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Geosystems Analysis Inc.
- Venezolana De Proyectos Integrados - Vepica, C.A.
- Companhia de Saneamento Ambiental do Distrito Federal
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- EPS Sedam Huancayo S.A.
- Empresa de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo de Bogotá E.S.P.
- Integral S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.