Surface water News
The Mexican state receives water from the US under a treaty, but droughts have led supply cuts, which should prompt authorities to implement measures to create a water surplus, an expert told BNamericas. More
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has vowed to complete several water projects in central and northern Mexico, some of which have faced long delays. More
Surface water Projects
- APR System Construction Basa Grande Bridge, Curarrehue
- Installation System Potable Rural Water South Liumalla Commune Of Villarrica Region Of Araucania
- Apr Villa Mañihuales System Extension
- APR system replacement El Coigue, Municipality of Carahue Region of La Araucania
- APR Peñol System Construction, Community of Maullín Los Lagos Region
- APR Service Construction of Coipomo, Ancud Commune Los Lagos Region
- Construction of Chusmiza Rural Drinking Water System Tarapacá Region
- APR System Construction Isla Meulín, Community of Quinchao Los Lagos Region
- Adaptation of the Potable Water System in Concepción
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
Surface water Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.