Surface water News
The project is expected to increase water supply coverage by 22% and sewerage service coverage by 54% in 93 municipalities in the Brazilian state. More
"The challenges are enormous but so are the opportunities," said Divya Mankikar, global head of ESG market engagement at rating agency S&P during an event hosted by the Latin America-focused development bank. More
Surface water Projects
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Extension and Improvement of the APR Service of Los Esteros, Commune of La Unión, Los Ríos Region
- Tortel Rural Drinking Water System Expansion
- APR Peñol System Construction, Community of Maullín Los Lagos Region
- APR System Improvement Villa Los Boldos, Tolten Region of Araucania
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and optimization of the raw water collection systems of the City of ParanA in PARANA, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.