The Company expects that the actions it is taking should allow for the timely and safe re-start of normal operations once the Decree is lifted. Employees from the Mexico operations will continue to receive their base remuneration through April 30, 2020. The Company will continue to communicate with the Government of Mexico to ensure compliance with the Decree and will continue to discuss procedures to potentially increase activities at the Company's operations while having regard to the health and safety of our employees and communities. More
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Punta Lagunas Natural Gas Project
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
- Monteverde-Chorrillo transportation and distribution of LPG
- Tamazunchale-El Sauz pipeline
- Ojinaga-El Encino Pipeline
- Mexico-Guatemala Pipeline
- Guaymas-El Oro pipeline (Sonora Pipeline)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.