An estimated 500,000 Colombian households do not have access to electricity, with around 335,000 located in areas not connected to the national power grid. More
The Medellín-based firm also said it would sign a US$76mn credit agreement with Scotiabank Colpatria to refinance existing debt. More
- Marlim Azul thermo plant (ex Vale Azul II thermo plant)
- Quisqueya 3 Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Tierra Mojada combined cycle plant
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (third stage)
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (second stage)
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (first stage)
- Porto do Açu III Thermoelectric Plant (GNA II)
- Estrella de Mar III combined cycle plant
- LNG to Power
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Odebrecht Ingeniería & Construcción Internacional - Perú
- Naes Corporation
- Thyssenkrupp South America
- Iberdrola Ingeniería y Construcción, S.A.U.
- Guacolda Energía S.A.
- AR Coihue SpA
- Inversiones La Frontera Sur S.p.A.
- Geoconsult - PI Projetos e Serviços Ambientais Ltda.
- IEnova Holdco, S. de R. L. de C. V.
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.