Two major Latin American units of Italian energy giant Enel plan to invest a combined US$6.7bn in 2023-25, almost all in South America. More
- El Campesino combined-cycle plant
- Ensenada Barragán thermal plant expansion
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- Mérida Combined Cycle Power Plant
- LNG Terminal and Electric Complex in Sucre
- El Tesorito thermo plant (Termotesorito)
- Manaus I thermoelectric plant
- Azulão thermoelectric plant (Azulão generation complex)
- Parnaíba 5A and 5B (Parnaíba V) thermo power plant
- Azulão II and Azulão IV thermoelectric plant (Azulão generation complex)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.