Natural Gas Generation
Natural Gas Generation News
Some US$78bn in investments are foreseen by the Brazilian oil company in 2023-27, mostly for exploration and production. More
The country was the first in Central America to incorporate LNG into its energy matrix. More
Natural Gas Generation Projects
- El Campesino combined-cycle plant
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- LNG Terminal and Electric Complex in Sucre
- El Tesorito thermo plant (Termotesorito)
- Manaus I thermoelectric plant
- Azulão thermoelectric plant (Azulão generation complex)
- Gas To Energy (GTE Project; Power Plant)
- Illapa thermo plant
- Puerto Sandino Natural Gas Power Plant
- Gatun Project (ex Telfers thermo plant)
Natural Gas Generation Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.