Tidal/Wave energy News
BNamericas spoke with Leonardo Beltrán, a non-resident fellow at the Institute of the Americas and former Mexican energy undersecretary, about the region's pending clean energy challenges, its leadership position and the future of new technologies. More
Power generation in July was 6,562.35 GWh; 85.89% of the generation was the product of renewable resources and the remaining 14.11% of non-renewable resources. More
Tidal/Wave energy Projects
- Seridó 6 Wind Farm (Río Grande do Norte, 32 MW)
- Seridó 25 Wind Farm (Río Grande do Norte, 32 MW)
- FAROL DE TOUROS Wind Farm (Rio Grande do Norte, 24.85 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 26 (Río Grande do Norte, 32 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 24 (Río Grande do Norte, 32 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 20 (Río Grande do Norte, 40 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 19 (Río Grande do Norte, 36 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 13 (Río Grande do Norte, 40 MW)
- Seridó Wind Farm 23 (Río Grande do Norte, 28 MW)
- Seridó 20A Wind Farm (Río Grande do Norte, 36 MW)
Tidal/Wave energy Companies
- Orion Power
- Nordex SE
- Comerc - Comercializadora de Energia Elétrica Ltda.
- Golder Associates Brasil Consultoria e Projetos Ltda.
- Polaris Renewable Energy Inc.
- Cobra Brasil Serviços, Comunicações e Energia, S.A.
- Parque Eólico Marcona S.R.L.
- Wärtsilä Ecuador S.A.
- Consorcio Eólico San Gabriel SpA
- General Electric Brasil
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.