Gustavo Guimarães, CEO of Iguá Saneamento, one of the few private sector companies in Brazil’s sanitation segment, talked with BNamericas about trends in the industry and the company’s plans. More
The sector looks to attract increasing interest from investors and project finance players, as water and sanitation contracts will migrate from the public to the private sector. More
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Phase IV Tietê river cleanup
- Canoas pumping station
- Quindío solid waste processing plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Construction of the Drinking Water Treatment Plant of the Municipality of Samaniego
- Construction of the First Phase of Collectors Wastewater Treatment Plant for the City of Palmira (Cauca Valley) and Commissioning
- Expansion of the treatment capacity of the Celaya WWTP
- Iturraspe Hospital Stage IV
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.