The regulator decided to prevent public gatherings that raise the risk of coronavirus contagion. More
The Brazilian government will disburse 845mn reais (US$170mn) to finance 23 projects across the nation. More
- Extraction of Aridos Rio Ñuble
- Modernization and Improvement of Secondary Processes in Ñuble Sugar Plant, IANSAGRO SA
- Solar Park Villa Alegre
- Los Pinos Bio Energy Plant
- Ckontor Photovoltaic Plant
- Modification of the La Negra Plant Expansion Project - Phase 3
- Pools of solar evaporation and fields of collection of discard salts, Faena Coya Sur
- El Paso Solar Park
- Photovoltaic plant San Vicente
- El Mañío Hydroelectric Project (Re-entry)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.