Buenos Aires and Mendoza provinces are planning to fund the projects through a combination of their own resources, federal funds and external financing. More
CEO Manuel Salas confirmed the company won a waterworks contract for the Pedernales project and that work started already. More
- Riverside defense works in the Olmos and Zaña rivers
- Block 8 (Brazil)
- VILLA ALEGRE WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT EXPANSION PROJECT, MAULE REGION
- Los Maitenes wastewater treatment plant replacement
- Diversion of the Juárez drain to the Buenaventura drain to protect the city of Los Mochis, municipality of Ahome, State of Sinaloa
- Construction of the Aguasmilpas dam and aqueduct for the supply of drinking water to Taxco de Alarcón, Guerrero
- Construction of the Tixtla Dam and aqueduct for the supply of drinking water to Tixtla in the state of Guerrero.
- Supply project through the La Tranquilidad drinking water system for the Population Center of Guanajuato, Gto.
- Expansion of the wastewater treatment capacity of the City of San Juan del Río, Querétaro.
- Papalutla intermunicipal system for water supply in the Northern Region of the state of Guerrero.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.