Wastewater treatment plants
Wastewater treatment plants News
The future of `Mexico's biggest tourism investment' is in the hands of Mexico's environmental ministry as it reviews the US$1bn project. More
Water authority Conagua is speeding up a project to modernize infrastructure serving the Cutzamala water distribution system in Mexico City and another to replenish depleted groundwater resources. More
Wastewater treatment plants Projects
- Sullana wastewater treatment plant
- Viento Sur wind farm
- Entre Ríos wind park
- Planta Fotovoltaica Meseta de Los Andes
- Los Rastrojos photovoltaic park
- Valle del Sol photovoltaic project
- Pilar coastal road and flood control
- Implementation and Expansion of Sustainable Urban Drainage and Rainwater Management Systems in the Eldorado and Honorina Pontes Neighborhoods; with dam dam / flood containment, pipeline and rainwater catchment in adjacent streets.
- Construction and Operation of Sewage Treatment Plant (ptas) Flor María, Comuna de Yerbas Buenas, Maule Region
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
Wastewater treatment plants Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.