Wastewater treatment plants
Wastewater treatment plants News
In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
A US specialist in the area said the country must sort out legal issues surrounding the ownership of treated wastewater before pushing forward with projects. More
Wastewater treatment plants Projects
- Storage capacity increase of Talabre's tailing dam (stage IX)
- San Martín residential wastewater treatment plant improvement and expansion
- Refurbishment and extension of sewer collectors and sewage treatment plant in Corrientes
- Córdoba wastewater treatment plant expansion and drainage pipelines
- Huancayo wastewater treatment plant
- Malabar & San Fernando Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Lambaré, Luque and Mariano Roque Alonso wastewater plants
- Río de Oro wastewater treatment plant
- Acelhuate river wastewater treatment plants
- Los Merinos wastewater treatment plant
Wastewater treatment plants Companies
- Empresa de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo de Bogotá E.S.P.
- Grupo Fypasa, S.A. de C.V.
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Gobernación de Risaralda
- Tecnograb S.A.
- Hídrica Consultores Spa
- Robertson GeoConsultants Inc.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Water and Sewerage Authority
- Odebrecht Participações e Investimentos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.