Wastewater treatment plants
Wastewater treatment plants News
Despite violent attacks against one of its offices during Chile's social unrest and the risk of subsidiary Essal losing its concession, the biggest risks to Chile’s largest water utility stem from possible regulatory changes and the pressing need for climate-related investments. More
Wastewater treatment plants Projects
- San Salvador wastewater treatment plant
- Lambaré, Luque and Mariano Roque Alonso wastewater plants
- Huaral wastewater treatment plant
- Laferrere sewage treatment plant and collector networks
- Fray Bentos wastewater treatment plant
- La Matanza sewage treatment plant
- Santa María I mining operations and beneficiation plant expansion
- Coronel liquid industrial waste treatment plant
- Improvement of the Dollinco Riles treatment system
Wastewater treatment plants Companies
- Consorcio Benito Roggio e Hijos, José Cartellone Construcciones Civiles, y Supercemento
- FCC Aqualia S.A
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- Consorcio Obrainsa - Astaldi
- Atlatec, S.A. de C.V.
- Marquisa S.A.C. Contratistas Generales
- Eathisa Euroamericana De Técnicas Hidráulicas S.A.
- Lomcci S.A. de C.V.
- Ausenco do Brasil Engenharia Limitada
- AMG Obras Civiles S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.