Water chemicals News
BNamericas speaks to Oscar Falcon, the Latin America head of Black & Veatch about the plans for the region's energy sector. More
Mexico's president has convinced locals to drop opposition to the US$300mn El Zapotillo dam, while promising to cancel the Agua Saludable para la Laguna project in October if consensus can't be reached. More
Water chemicals Projects
- Construction of Chusmiza Rural Drinking Water System Tarapacá Region
- APR system replacement El Coigue, Municipality of Carahue Region of La Araucania
- APR Service Construction of Coipomo, Ancud Commune Los Lagos Region
- Apr Villa Mañihuales System Extension
- Installation System Potable Rural Water South Liumalla Commune Of Villarrica Region Of Araucania
- APR System Construction Basa Grande Bridge, Curarrehue
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Extension and Improvement of the APR Service of Los Esteros, Commune of La Unión, Los Ríos Region
- APR System Construction Isla Meulín, Community of Quinchao Los Lagos Region
- APR Peñol System Construction, Community of Maullín Los Lagos Region
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.