Water pipelines News
Despite violent attacks against one of its offices during Chile's social unrest and the risk of subsidiary Essal losing its concession, the biggest risks to Chile’s largest water utility stem from possible regulatory changes and the pressing need for climate-related investments. More
The central bank has already trimmed the key interest rate three times this year and further loosening is expected before the end of December amid both internal and external headwinds. More
Water pipelines Projects
- Sulfuros desalinization plant (Distrito Norte)
- Desvío Arijón water system, stage II
- Ribera Aqueduct (Sur I-Toma Timbúes)
- Energy and water of the Pacific (ENAPAC)
- Canal Las Quiscas II Canal
- Re-entry Modification of the Estero La Laucha
- PMGD Extension Los Portones
- Minicentral hydroelectric The Company
- Expansion of the Bº Socoa water network and sewer network in AZUL, BUENOS AIRES - APyS
- Canal to Figueroa
Water pipelines Companies
- Consorcio Benito Roggio e Hijos, José Cartellone Construcciones Civiles, y Supercemento
- FCC Aqualia S.A
- Consorcio Obrainsa - Astaldi
- Ausenco Ltd.
- Eathisa Euroamericana De Técnicas Hidráulicas S.A.
- BTU S.A.
- Minera Spence S.A.
- Ausenco do Brasil Engenharia Limitada
- AMG Obras Civiles S.A.
- Boetto & Buttigliengo S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.