Water pipelines News
As water demand grows across Latin America, securing this resource for all becomes a bigger and bigger challenge. Water infrastructure struggles to keep pace with fast-growing cities, many rural regions still lack services and, in some cases, industries are finding they must invest large sums to ensure supply. This report examines the situation of water operators in Mexico, miners in Chile, frackers in Argentina and big hydro in Brazil, as well as the movement toward desalination in the region. More
Water authority Conagua will focus on building a new desalination plant for Baja California state’s Playas de Rosarito, modernizing the infrastructure serving the Cutzamala water distribution system and replenishing the depleted groundwater resources in the Mexico Valley aquifer. More
Water pipelines Projects
- Minicentral hydroelectric The Company
- Hydroelectric minicentral expansion of the past Sector Las Damas river
- Modification of channel Prosperity channel
- Modification of channel channel sector SALFA
- Ebco Shussler
- Elite 1 CC combined-cycle generation plant
- Fenix expansion
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 1 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Quebrada Blanca phase II desalinization plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.