Industrial waste News
Mexican authorities are set to award a 21-year concession to manage waste in the La Ciénega region of Michoacán state on August 6. More
Drilling fails to encounter commercial hydrocarbons, meetings scheduled for project to land natural gas onshore and permitting advances for planned waste complex. More
Industrial waste Projects
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Pichidegua Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Recycling Project Contaminated with Hazardous Substances
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Marcona Tailings (Shouxin expansion)
- Alternative Project Tailings Deposition in Pit
- Storage capacity increase of Talabre's tailing dam (stage IX)
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
Industrial waste Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.