Potable water News
Mexican water authority Conagua presented five specific objectives under the 2020-24 water program (PNH). More
Brazil's biggest state sees little prospect of completing the sale of Sabesp, South America's largest water utility, this year. More
Potable water Projects
- Lince Solar photovoltaic park
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Playas de Rosarito desalination plant
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Ttanti thermoelectric plant
- Paltuture dam
- Energy and water of the Pacific (ENAPAC)
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- Cali river reservoir and dam
Potable water Companies
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- CoBank ACB
- Media Analytics Ltd.
- Wood Brasil
- Sociedad Argentina de Construcción y Desarrollo Estratégico S.A.
- Sociedad Colombiana de Construcciones S.A.S.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Subsecretaría de Recursos Hídricos de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Egesa Engenharia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.