Potable water News
“IFC is growing its business, so as we grow, we’ll do more, and so the amount of climate finance we do, in a nominal way, will grow with that overall increase,” says Martin Spicer, Latin America director at the private sector-focused development institution. More
BNamericas spoke with Tasso Azevedo, a former head of Brazil’s forestry service, about how deforestation could lead to lower rainfall which could in turn jeopardize infrastructure plans. More
Potable water Projects
- Daule-Pedro Carbo river irrigation project
- Northern Regional Aqueduct of Barranquilla
- Minas Conga
- Alto Piura irrigation and hydroelectric project component I
- Execution of the work: expansion and improvement of the drinking water network and installation of the sewage system in the cc. pp de lever, llata district, huamalies province - huanuco
- Execution of the work for the improvement and expansion of comprehensive sanitation in the hamlet of Matibamba and Occupy in the town center of Santa Cruz de Mosna in the district of San Marcos-Province of Huari-Department of Ancash
- Expansion and renovation of the potable water meter park of the executing unit 002 services of sanitation tumbes
- Improvement and expansion of basic services in the pishpi mill blas vista joy carhuapoma sectors of the town of acopalca, district of huari, province of huari, department of ancash.
- Optimization of the potable water distribution network in the palmira sector - vichay - province of huaraz, department of ancash
- Execution of project work: improvement of the drinking water and rural sanitation service in the community of kantati ururi, district of cojata-huancane-puno.
Potable water Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.