Potable water News
San Luis Potosí has experienced the effects of the drought in 44 municipalities, with only 4.2% of its territory free of water scarcity issues, and the Michoacán has registered at least 408 wildfires during this drought season. More
Works include the rehabilitation of water treatment and pumping plants in Mexico City and Mexico state. More
Potable water Projects
- La Chupalla reservoir
- Embalse Canelillo
- Cautín Reservoir
- Collahuasi sanitation and support infrastructure improvements
- Chonta dam
- Second Chaco potable water project
- Execution of work by contract improvement and expansion of the drinking water system and installation of basic sanitary units in the armiri annex of the charamuray cc, district of colquemarca, province of chumbivilcas, cusco
- Execution of the work to improve the drinking water service through the catchment system and the San Clemente conduction line in the district of San Clemente-province of ica-pisco-San Clemente
- Execution of the work: improvement and expansion of the drinking water and sanitation system in the town of Maldonadillo, district of Raymondi - province of Atalaya - department of Uvayali
- Contracting of the work execution service: installation, improvement, expansion of the drinking water system and basic sanitation in the towns of Laurel and the Ujucamo Reserve, District of Aramango - Bagua - Amazonas.
Potable water Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.