Potable water News
Federal funding through water regulator Conagua for water, sewerage and drainage infrastructure was already in decline when President Andrés Manuel López Obrador took office, having fallen 60% between 2016 and 2019. More
The government proposal would increase the importance of water management in the public works ministry and create subdivisions for rural water systems and water infrastructure. More
Potable water Projects
- La Punilla multi-purpose hydroelectric complex (Punilla reservoir)
- Section 3 rehabilitation of the Tibitoc-Casablanca line (Phase II: 60" pipe)
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Bollenar dam
- Los Bronces Integrated Project (LBI)
- NUEVO Sistema de Cuenca Hidrográfica del Monday
- El Zapotillo dam
- Los Ángeles reservoir (Cabildo reservoir)
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PWTP optimization)
- Sectorization of the potable water and sewer system from the upper part of Chorrillos: Próceres Matrix
Potable water Companies
- Empresa de Construções e Saneamento Ltda.
- Doosan Enpure Limited
- Governo de Alagoas
- Consorcio Agua SCM
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Obrascón Huarte Lain, S.A.
- Elsewedy Electric Co S.A.E.
- Encibra S.A. Estudos e Projetos de Engenharia
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.