Potable water News
The water utility's new investment plan is for the 2020-2024 period. More
BNamericas spoke with Hugo Contreras, director of water security for The Nature Conservancy for Latin America, about the state of the water sector in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, as well as the financing challenges facing climate change initiatives. More
Potable water Projects
- Gamboa water purification plant Jose "Pepe" Fierro
- Chironta reservoir
- Regularization of the Works of Adaptation of the Purísima Concepción Aqueduct, in a section of about 70 meters
- Integrated Los Bronces (LBI)
- Casupá reservoir
- Aconcagua desalinization plant
- Tasajero II Thermoelectric Plant
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade - South water system
- Water supply system for the mid-river basin of the Tempisque river and coastal communities (PAACUME)
Potable water Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.