Potable water News
BNamericas spoke with the president of the Latin American desalination and water reutilization association (ALADYR), Juan Miguel Pinto, about the progress of desalination projects in the region and their future prospects. More
River clean-up became a voters issue and could help the presidential aspirations of governor Doria. More
Potable water Projects
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
- Xingó water supply channel, phase 1
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- Santa Cruz aqueduct (Buenos Aires lake aqueduct)
- New water treatment plant in La Plata
- Chonta dam
- Vilavilani II water project phase I, Ojos de Copapujo pumping plant
- Planta Fotovoltaica Meseta de Los Andes
- Huachipa II drinking water plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.