Water pipelines News
A preliminary report made public today by a investigatory committee of the Rio de Janeiro state congress says that the state government ran up large debts and illegally contracted a US$567mn loan from BNP Paribas backed by the commitment to privatize state water utility Cedae. More
Water pipelines Projects
- Alto Piura irrigation and hydroelectric project component I
- New underground aqueduct - river for the north of Buenos Aires
- El Tigre-Bowen aqueduct
- Wastewater treatment plant in Trujillo (PTAR Trujillo)
- Phase III Safety Works Plan (Manzano - Pirque Conduction)
- Asuncion sanitation and water works modernization
- Ebco Shussler
- ENAPAC North Distribution
- Modification of channel Prosperity channel
- Modification of channel channel sector SALFA
Water pipelines Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.