In a statement, the company explained that Alvarez will start in this position from November 11, 2019. More
Social unrest breaks out in Chile, with fires and looting on the streets shortly after similar protests took place in Ecuador, while Mexico's security forces show they are no match for the drug cartels. How are Latin America's governments handling the violence and what does it mean for its economies. More
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Colombia Telecomunicaciones S.A. E.S.P.
- Telefónica Ecuador
- Teléfonica Venezolana C.A.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- Sojitz Corporation
- Superintendencia de Telecomunicaciones de la República de Costa Rica
- Ente Nacional de Comunicaciones
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.