Banco BMG, the banking arm of Brazil's Grupo BMG, focuses on loans to civil servants with repayments taken from monthly paychecks. BMG operates mainly through in-house representatives in state companies. It also offers car loans, leasing and asset management services, as well as various commercial and credit, financing, and investment services. The midsized bank was founded in 1930 and is based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300