CGX Energy Inc. is a Canadian oil and gas exploration company that holds three licenses in the Guyana-Suriname basin. The company is pursuing the Equatorial Atlantic margin play, analogous to West Africa and Brazil. CGX has numerous prospects and leads and an independent P50 resource estimate of 2.9Bboe of potential resources. Its assets include offshore concessions Corentyne (100%) and Demerara (100%) and onshore concession Berbice block (62%), all in Guyana.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300